Bangkok, Samui, Phangan
Effective date: 22 June 2018
This policy describes how we collect and use your personal information when you use the connect.club website and the CONNECT.CLUB service (together the «Service»).
We are CNNCT LIMITED, a legal entity established under the laws of Republic of Cyprus, registered address: Konstantinou Paparigopoulou, 14, Heatrow Tower, Flat/Office 201, 3106, Limassol, Cyprus, registration number HE 369285.
We are «data controller» of your «personal data» for Service under the terms of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The information we hold about you may include the following:
We collect the following information about you: when you register in our service, when you change your profile information, as well as the additional information about your profile.
We store your occupation, interests, short biography, your goals for the meetings, address, profile picture, and all other optional profile information that you provided us.
We get some information about you automatically, when you visit our web site, due to the specific ways web browsers work. Such information is stored in log files. It may include: Internet Protocol (IP) address, version and type of your Operating System, address of a previously visited web site, version and type of your browser, its settings, information about installed plugins, language, chosen in the browser, and cookies. In several cases, we also receive the name of your internet service provider or mobile operator.
For users, authorized via Telegram, Facebook or Google, we store information, that allows us to authorize you via those services: unique account identifier or personal identification token, used in those services.
We store information about your activities in our service in order to improve user experience of our service. We store: your in-service contact list (including “favourites”), information about when your invitations were sent and to whom, information about accepted invitations, list of the meetings, arranged via the service (with all the information about those meetings, including contacts, means of communication, date and length of the meeting), list of clubs you are in.
According to your preferences, we use the information we hold in several purposes:
Besides, we can use that data as required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
We may process your personal data for certain additional purposes with your consent, and in these limited circumstances where your consent is required for the processing of your personal data then you have the right to withdraw your consent to processing for such specific purposes.
Where we need to use your personal data for another reason, other than for the purpose for which we collected it, we will only use your personal data where that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
Should it be necessary to use your personal data for a new purpose, we will notify you and communicate the legal basis which allows us to do so before starting any new processing.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal data.
We will not transfer the personal data we collect about you outside of the EEA.
We have put in place commercially reasonable and appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Should your personal information change, please notify us of any changes of which we need to be made aware by contacting us as described in Section 10.
You have certain rights in relation to your information. Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
• Request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive details of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are processing it lawfully.
• Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you.
• Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
• Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this basis. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
• Request the transfer of your personal data to you or another data controller if the processing is based on consent, carried out by automated means and this is technically feasible.
• The right to withdraw consent. In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data for a specific purpose (for example, in relation to direct marketing that you have indicated you would like to receive from us), you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your personal information (personal data) for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
You also have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
If you would like to exercise, or discuss, any of these rights, please contact us as described in Section 10.
Our service does not target anyone under the age of 18 ("Children") for use of our Service.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian, and you know that your children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us.
If you have any questions regarding this notice or if you would like us to update your personal data, or to exercise your rights, please contact us by email at email@example.com
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Data Protection Office in Cyprus the supervisory authority for data protection issues, at any time. The contact details are as follows:
1 Iasonos str., 1082 Nicosia
P.O.Box 23378, 1682 Nicosia
Tel: +357 22818456
Fax: +357 22304565